Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I call bollocks on that,maybe if he was 24 but not 34 and even then I still wouldn't believe it,all French media bollocks to paint psg in good light and make them seem relevant in a piss poor league that most couldn't give to fucks about ..

It was the french media that reported PSG were in talks over the weekend he was getting married and most on forum laughed at those reports mate...it seems now they were all true! Knowing we didnt have to pay a fee, it wouldnt have surprised me if we had tried to match/beat their offer...

Do you believe everything you read?

No....but the french media reported PSG were in talks with him the weekend he got married and we laughed at those reports....Would be surprised but as we not paying a fee it would still be cheaper than buying someone for 10mil with a 100k salary, so anything possible...

well, a lot of condescending people here regarding la Ligue 1.This so called piss-poor league produced multitude of talents every years, which could explain the high number of french in EPL.Do not underestimate PSG in case you meet them next CL's campaign.

PSG aren't anything to worry about

Alves tubbing it in or what.What a nice man he is. Dodged a bullet there guys.

well, a lot of condescending people here regarding la Ligue 1.This so called piss-poor league produced multitude of talents every years, which could explain the high number of french in EPL.Do not underestimate PSG in case you meet them next CL's campaign.
I think we are saying that the depth of great teams is pretty shallow in la ligue 1..

PSG-Monaco.

thats it.

Cantona, Keane & Alves drive in a truck.

o7nuawqfrojmtlcxw1n0.gif

You mean like the last time it happened?

Oh, wait....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.