Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_n0bz5nRgp81svwlszo1_r1_250.gif

May be a blessing in disguise I've not seen many 34 year olds from abroad tearing it up in the cut and thrust of the English game especially at fullback
I was saying this 3 weeks ago. Got my head bitten off for it at the time but now that it looks like we aren't getting him I think you won't come in for quite as much abuse somehow.

3da41644a6b649cb2fce6aeb7c820d25.jpg

Everyone just calm down. He's on his honeymoon. IF he isn't coming to City, I'm sure we'll have a back up.

Txiki knows he needs to be on the ball. City can't and won't allow themselves to let Pep down off the pitch. And Pep won't be daft as to not have a back up plan.

This isn't City of old.
He could have a pic like that at Blackpool FFS.

Lol, I'm loving all this talk of us "letting" people go on holiday, as if they are some kind of animals in cages who we control. Some people on here need to get a fucking grip
Of course we can let him go on holiday, but getting him to take a day out of his doing-fuck-all-on-enormous-wages schedule to come here and sign would've been a good idea. Being lenient looks to have cost us a fullback.

3da41644a6b649cb2fce6aeb7c820d25.jpg

Everyone just calm down. He's on his honeymoon. IF he isn't coming to City, I'm sure we'll have a back up.

Txiki knows he needs to be on the ball. City can't and won't allow themselves to let Pep down off the pitch. And Pep won't be daft as to not have a back up plan.

This isn't City of old.

this is May's pic. don't do shit

Have I missed a giant smoking gun? A video of him driving up the Champs-Elysees, or touching down at Charles de Gaulle? Photos of him arriving at PSG???

Seems like he's basically not landed in Manchester so it's been decided he's a **** who was never good enough to play for us and would have failed miserably, is that the size of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.