Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not too fussed. Yes, it would have been great to get someone of his ilk on a free, it was the easy answer. "Close" to Pep, familiar to our style, proven record, easy quick fix.

However we do have other options, and we do have the budget for them. We may just discover in picking up one of the younger targets, something we develop and becomes a stalwart for a much longer period. So I'm still excited and the way Dani has gone about this proves he's not right for us and things like this happen for the right reason. We've dodged him and we'll be better for it.

People calling out or slagging off the club and members of staff need to look at themselves, because ultimately Alves held all the cards and was stringing us along. He's damaged personal friendships and he's made that bed he has to lie in. This just proves that City, like any club, can have everything done down to a tee, job well done, but the player has to want to come and put his name to paper. Lots of people have worked hard and got everything in place, but the other side has to want it. If they don't, it's their loss and they don't get to play for Manchester City. For some, they may find success elsewhere, for others it's the most stupid mistake of their careers. They have to live with it, the next target in that position is always there and waiting.

I think I'd do what she says too lol!

DEcrED5UIAA8Xzl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.