Dani Olmo

Shaelumstash

Just watching Pep’s post match presser.

He was asked what he thought of Olmo and whether he would be transferred for a lot of money.

Pep replied he was a brilliant player, he wasn’t sure on the money, but “hopefully” a solution could be found that was best for Dani, and best for Zagreb...

His pace and directness could be exactly what we need. Especially if Sané goes. I remember Pep having a word with him on the pitch after the home leg, too.

doesn't he play as an attacking mid ?, if so we had a better player in that position yesterday and he is about 13 years old, foden outshone everyone bar gabby(hattrick) last night

nope, nothing in Pep+s words about him gave me any hint he is interested. Similar to when he was asked about Grealish. He is just trying to be polite.

nope, nothing in Pep+s words about him gave me any hint he is interested. Similar to when he was asked about Grealish. He is just trying to be polite.
Olmo came through the Barca ranks and is Spanish as well, so it makes sense for Pep to be happy for the guy. He has probably known about Olmo for a while

Very wise choice, RB will make a profit. Wouldn't of been a good for us as we have numerous Attacking Midfielders options both in the first team and EDS.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.