Dani Olmo

It just doesn’t feel very city like this. The fact there are many clubs interested says to me we aren’t. We usually box the player off before anything else and clearly this isn’t the case. Can’t see where he fits in either tbh

It just doesn’t feel very city like this. The fact there are many clubs interested says to me we aren’t. We usually box the player off before anything else and clearly this isn’t the case. Can’t see where he fits in either tbh
i look at this like a KdB understudy, with intention to lower KdB minutes and getting us extra fire power with the matches increasing from this season (New Club World Cup and new Champions league format), that kinda makes sense. Player can play approx 75 matches if they are successful + International duty.

I can only see it happening if Bernardo or Nunes left opening up a space in midfield.

He's a quality player though and certainly one to think about if one of the above leave.

i look at this like a KdB understudy, with intention to lower KdB minutes and getting us extra fire power with the matches increasing from this season (New Club World Cup and new Champions league format), that kinda makes sense. Player can play approx 75 matches if they are successful + International duty.
Surely that is foden?

Am sure City would be his first choice. Best friends with Gvardiol and of course Pep always a huge draw especially for ex Barca youth player.

I can only see it happening if Bernardo or Nunes left opening up a space in midfield.

He's a quality player though and certainly one to think about if one of the above leave.
Or Bernado moves to the 8 position.Olmo takes up Fodens and Bernardo's old position mainly on the right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.