Dani Olmo

The Thundercunts Barca will still be in Cancelo’s ear telling him to hold out and they’ll try and get him on loan on the cheap on 31st August. Never forget how morally bankrupt Barca are.
Sounds like good business to me. Should Barca pay us a transfer fee, put a player on a contract, when they know they can pick him up again on loan and without the outlay of a long term contract and transfer fee?

I'm surprised nobody has yet claimed that Pep and Tzatziki have refused to sign Olmo so they could help their beloved Barcelona land him. Or something like that.

It is very suspicious that a player with a fantastic euros and a low buy out clause seemingly had no other offers and Leipzig sat around waiting for weeks before finally accepting a payment plan from Barca.

He left when he was 16 and now wants go back, whats your point?
Injuries that's why, his stock will never be as high as now after the Euro's he had, something clearly is wrong.

This is another deal that could cost Barca dear.

Injuries that's why, his stock will never be as high as now after the Euro's he had, something clearly is wrong.

This is another deal that could cost Barca dear.
Plus Olmo public claimed so many times how much he wants to go back to Barca etc. No one else will buy such a player and prepare for transfer saga every summer until he join Barca on a free in 3 years time.

We are well known for wanting to sign players who only want us. We tend to steer clear of those who make it known they’d prefer somewhere else. Might be the odd exception but we tend to want those fully focused on a move to Manchester and not be homesick after six months.
Decent player but I’m sure we will cope.

We are well known for wanting to sign players who only want us. We tend to steer clear of those who make it known they’d prefer somewhere else. Might be the odd exception but we tend to want those fully focused on a move to Manchester and not be homesick after six months.
Decent player but I’m sure we will cope.

I don't imagine Olmo to be homesick after 6 months, given he has spent most of his career away from Spain.

But you are spot on with the rest, and if he showed a preference to go there, that would have been it.

I don't imagine Olmo to be homesick after 6 months, given he has spent most of his career away from Spain.

But you are spot on with the rest, and if he showed a preference to go there, that would have been it.
Yeah, fair point. I should have expanded, I meant if his heart was set on Barca and we signed him there could be issues down the line.
Didn’t really put it in the best way.
That said, he could quite easily have settled in and made himself at home not giving them a second thought.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.