Dani Olmo

you said he clearly wasn’t interested. nobody knows what’s goin on, until the post transfer interviews, if not olmo, his agent will talk, he usually does.

he said he wants to win trophies, leipzig won’t win anything except german cups coz they’re a selling club. that leaves bayern, psg, barcelona and city. city aren’t signing anyone apparently, barcelona is close to his family. doesn’t mean he’d refuse to go to city, or cry for barcelona in case of joining city.

Well Barca is actually an option.. They already made 2 offers for Olmo, both were rejected by Liepzig so far.. Last I heard City aren't even interested in Olmo and won't be going after him..

Well Barca is actually an option.. They already made 2 offers for Olmo, both were rejected by Liepzig so far.. Last I heard City aren't even interested in Olmo and won't be going after him..
yes i know barcelona made offers and city aren’t interested. still doesn’t mean he wouldn’t go elsewhere.

Barcelona are now waiting for the release clause for Dani Olmo for upcoming season to get valid, that is cheaper than the bids.

yes i know barcelona made offers and city aren’t interested. still doesn’t mean he wouldn’t go elsewhere.

Of course but probably only if Barca deal fails.. He's catalan mate, he was in La Masia and he said many times his dream is to return home to Barcelona..

In the last five years Olmo played (in the league) 6489 minutes, scored 17 goals and assisted 23 - in average about 1300 minutes with 8 g+a.
Played in an average of 21 league matches.

I would not pay anything near that 60 million for that. Apart from some highlights not good enough - and with that too often injured.

In the last five years Olmo played (in the league) 6489 minutes, scored 17 goals and assisted 23 - in average about 1300 minutes with 8 g+a.
Played in an average of 21 league matches.

I would not pay anything near that 60 million for that. Apart from some highlights not good enough - and with that too often injured.
This is the issue for me. Also coming to a more physical league and playing more games more often.

It's not clear cut if Barca can afford him, yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.