Daniel Agger (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y.N.W.A. said:
Since we started buying we've had a million pleb sporting directors saying we've made a bigger offer than the club they actually went too,you know raise the price ,so no its not good enough.Now we've got some dipper telling us everything about Agger too.

I'm just here having a chat giving my views on the situation. You seem like an angry individual. You should go and take a long hot bath it always relaxes me.

It's fairly clear that you'll tell yourself whatever necessary to come to terms with the fact that Agger may leave. If he didn't want to go he would of said something by now, he wants a move but Liverpool are holding out for 27 mil.

Soulboy said:
Y.N.W.A. said:
Since we started buying we've had a million pleb sporting directors saying we've made a bigger offer than the club they actually went too,you know raise the price ,so no its not good enough.Now we've got some dipper telling us everything about Agger too.

I'm just here having a chat giving my views on the situation. You seem like an angry individual. You should go and take a long hot bath it always relaxes me.

Nah, you're not just "giving your views" on the situation.

You're also telling us what sort of person Agger is. And what sort of people the owners are. As if you know them!

According to you, Agger would go if he's not wanted. Aw diddums. How would you know what sort of character Agger is?

Like I said earlier, stop making stuff up. RAWK wouldn't allow you to bullshit is that why you're on here?
Exactly ! but careful you dont want to come across all angry.

It's fairly clear that you'll tell yourself whatever necessary to come to terms with the fact that Agger may leave. If he didn't want to go he would of said something by now, he wants a move but Liverpool are holding out for 27 mil.

I just tend to go on evidence. I was well aware during the Alonso, Mascherano, Torres sagas they wanted out. It's pretty clear that isn't the case with Agger but if it helps you to think I'm deluded then cool.

I doubt Agger would have to be "forced" to join City. The current champions....a team that is fighting for titles and plays in the CL. He would join a much better squad than his current one. It would be a step up in his career. And probably more money aswell. But fair play...he seems to really respect the club and doesn't seem like the type to force a move.

I presume we've covered the most obvious point that if Agger absolutely did not want to join City, that he just, ykno, wouldn't?

You're also telling us what sort of person Agger is. And what sort of people the owners are. As if you know them!

According to you, Agger would go if he's not wanted. Aw diddums. How would you know what sort of character Agger is?

Like I said earlier, stop making stuff up. RAWK wouldn't allow you to bullshit is that why you're on here?

My views are shaped by my knowledge.

Agger has said he never wants to play for another club English club besides Liverpool.
Agger over the summer got YNWA tattooed on his fingers.
Gerrard and Rodgers have said he doesn't want to leave.
Reliable journalists like Barret who are close to the club said he doesn't want to leave.

I guess I should believe he does want to leave despite all the evidence to the contrary?

Y.N.W.A. said:

My views are shaped by my knowledge.

Agger has said he never wants to play for another club English club besides Liverpool.
Agger over the summer got YNWA tattooed on his fingers.
Gerrard and Rodgers have said he doesn't want to leave.
Reliable journalists like Barret who are close to the club said he doesn't want to leave.

I guess I should believe he does want to leave despite all the evidence to the contrary?
will you light a candle if he leaves?

adrianr said:
I presume we've covered the most obvious point that if Agger absolutely did not want to join City, that he just, ykno, wouldn't?

Nah, according to YNWA aka "The Voice of The Kop" he has no choice in the matter.

If the evil Yanks decide to twirl their moustaches and sell the vulnerable, innocent, Liverpool-loving young Dane against his wishes, he has to go.

Cue two nights of candle-lit processions down Scotty Road all calling for the owners heads and burning American flags.

And Mickey Quinn on Talkshite crying for a full two hours live on national radio...

So this is turning out to be more bullshit and Agger isn't signing for City? Oh well on to the next target whoever that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.