Daniel Agger (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thenumber1blue said:
LoveCity said:
Thenumber1blue said:
How do we possibly know Agger doesnt want the move,because a couple of comic papers and dippers say so.I'm pretty sure we'd move on if he gave us any indication he didnt want the move!

Didn't stop us pursuing Sanchez in one of the most painfully drawn out transfer sagas ever when his mind was set on joining Barca all along.
How do you we did that,besides what you read in the comic papers?

Does a quote from Udinese's director of sport count or won't you believe it unless Sanchez signs up and says so?

"The negotiations with other clubs are moving forward and one factor which must be kept in mind is that Sanchez has expressed a will to join Barcelona."

"And we all know the will of a player in these cases is very important. He wants Barcelona and he has said this clearly."

Or how about Udinese's owner Pozzo?

“The final price was €26m plus another €11m in variables," Pozzo told Ona FM.

"He only wanted to sign for Barcelona and because of that the negotiations were not easy.

"There were offers from England that were higher, a €45m one from Manchester City to be precise."

5 p.m. maybe 6 p.m. could be a good time if clubs want to say the fee has been agreed, right?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0[/youtube]

Thenumber1blue said:
How do we possibly know Agger doesnt want the move,because a couple of comic papers and dippers say so.I'm pretty sure we'd move on if he gave us any indication he didnt want the move!

Right so ignoring the tattoo he had over the summer :) Gerrard has said he doesn't want to move but the decision is down to the owners.

I'm sorry but even the most hardened City fan can see he doesn't want the move.

Y.N.W.A. said:
Thenumber1blue said:

Right so ignoring the tattoo he had over the summer :) Gerrard has said he doesn't want to move but the decision is down to the owners.

And what Stevie starfish says go's in la la land.

citytill1die84 said:
Thenumber1blue said:

I agree Agger would've said something himself by now.

Come on now? Daniel can't anything. It would be a PR nightmare with his new clubs and fans if he said anything and the owners decide to sell him.

Y.N.W.A. said:
Thenumber1blue said:

Gerrard said that he i.e Stevie Me didnt want him to move but Agger was Mad Forit and cant stop whistling blue moon.

And what Stevie starfish says go's in la la land.

Well done you, insulting a player on a forum. I'm sure he's hurt. Funny most people have been quite civil and engaged in some good discussion but I guess all fan bases have morons amongst them.

Y.N.W.A. said:
Come on now? Daniel can't anything. It would be a PR nightmare with his new clubs and fans if he said anything and the owners decide to sell him.

But it's OK for Gerrard to say something that challenges the owners stance of wanting to sell Agger (for the right price)?

Y.N.W.A. said:
citytill1die84 said:
Thenumber1blue said:

I agree Agger would've said something himself by now.

He could just reject the contract offered by City....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.