Daniel Agger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Agger announcement

Vincent said:
Said I wasn't going to post any info I here, but after receiving Numerous Pms too much hassle replying individually to each one. Agger will be confirmed before friday evening.

I hope your right. I put on my mortgage on it, after your other post.

So I can put all the money I have on Agger signing then hold you solely responsible for my loss if he doesn't?

Vincent said:
Said I wasn't going to post any info I here, but after receiving Numerous Pms too much hassle replying individually to each one. Agger will be confirmed before friday evening.

How soon before? A day? Hours before? Is it a straight deal? Anyone going the opposite direction?

Its not really that far fetched considering all the speculation and us being the only club being touted for him.

Vincent said:

Do you have a time, I get better odds at the bookies. Got me life savings on this one..

Oohvonkyvonky said:
Vincent said:

How soon before? A day? Hours before? Is it a straight deal? Anyone going the opposite direction?

Its not really that far fetched considering all the speculation and us being the only club being touted for him.

Haven't Barca got some interest in him too?

M18CTID said:
Oohvonkyvonky said:
Vincent said:

Haven't Barca got some interest in him too?

Alex Song looks to be going there, Barcelona have agreed personal terms with him. One would presume that he's going there as a centre-half as he couldn't possibly play regularly in their midfield. IIRC he started his career at the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.