Daniel Agger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Agger Bid

the reason why some people think he doesn't want to go is because he said this when torres left

The Spaniard's move, triggered by a desire to leave Anfield, frustrated Agger. "It is unacceptable to play for one of Liverpool's arch rivals," he said. "For a Dane, it's about having respect for the club you play at. I am proud to be able to pull on my Liverpool jersey and will never go to another club in England. I would never go to Manchester United or Everton, for example. It's about a form of respect for the club.

of course, footballers talk a lot and many of us think if we do get a big bid (and maybe even if we don't), he'll be forced out to make signings. but this is why people think this, got nothing to do with us being bigger or anything, just danny is a cracking lad and if any of you watch any interviews he always says how happy he is here. (i know they all do i'm just making a point) fair play if you do get him because he's one of the best when fit and like i said, a top lad.

Re: Agger announcement

Just seen Granda reports saying Liverpool 'warn' City they must pay big for Agger lol

How dare these scouse sewer rats try and dictate anything to us when they are not in a position to do anything as their club crumbles around them!?

If we want him we'll get him and we'll dictate the fee!!

kiam06 said:
Just seen Granda reports saying Liverpool 'warn' City they must pay big for Agger lol

How dare these scouse sewer rats try and dictate anything to us when they are not in a position to do anything as their club crumbles around them!?

Why not offer 5m then. Bit arrogant and very raggish view.

kiam06 said:

What times grandma reports on.

Let's face facts.

Liverpool and Rodgers need the money more than we need Agger.

Daglish blew the Torres lot on a cart horse and a host of other poor players.

As it stands Liverppol FC haven't got a pot to piss in.

If Rodgers want/needs new players, he 'will' have to sell first. If not Liverpool start the season with almost the same team/squad as they did last season, with Gerrard a year older.

Si in essence, Liverpool won't be anywhere near the CL places, nevermind the PL title. Over to the (Y)Planks and Rodger's.

80s Shorts said:
kiam06 said:

Why not offer 5m then. Bit arrogant and very raggish view.

Tongue firmly in cheek perhaps....??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.