Daniel Agger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Agger announcement

Seosa said:
pavelsrnicek said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
The clue was the enlarged word in a different colour.

i know but we're still a massive club are we? i know what you meant but if they say they well only sell at a massive price and the price is undisclosed they'll leak to the media that is was a very high bid and we will as ever say nothing.

Rag alert
shhhhhhhhhhhh don't make a sound or it will run away.

Seosa said:
pavelsrnicek said:
The clue was the enlarged word in a different colour.

i know but we're still a massive club are we? i know what you meant but if they say they well only sell at a massive price and the price is undisclosed they'll leak to the media that is was a very high bid and we will as ever say nothing.

Rag alert

It's ok, he checks out.

For now ;-)

Salar said:
Seosa said:
pavelsrnicek said:

Rag alert
shhhhhhhhhhhh don't make a sound or it will run away.

stop that, i'm still here, first time I've been called a rag on here, seems like a bit of bluemoon initiation. like all recent members i must be a plastic having only waited 22 years for our overnight success.

Seosa said:
pavelsrnicek said:

Rag alert

It's ok, he checks out.

For now ;-)

Remember what I said, it never stops, ;D

Agger would be a great bit off buisness for anythin under 20mill and he is a really nice bloke, will be no trouble, aswell as the dippers best defender.

Agger announcement

cityboy5 said:
Agger can shoot from distance .

Well that's exactly what you want from your centre back. Give them 40m. What are we waiting for?!

Seosa said:
It's ok, he checks out.

For now ;-)

The price of keeping out rag infiltrators is our eternal vigilance I'm afraid, my good friend.

Ah, i see you guys are the resident rag police. we'll i tip my hat to you both, very important job you do and sadly necessary on sites like this.

pavelsrnicek said:
Seosa said:

The price of keeping out rag infiltrators is our eternal vigilance I'm afraid, my good friend.

Ah, i see you guys are the resident rag police. we'll i tip my hat to you both, very important job you do and sadly necessary on sites like this.

troy%20white%20hero.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.