Daniel Agger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Agger Bid

Vincent said:
The abuse of Tolmie in the "It's Quiet" thread was a bit OTT.

In all fairness his information Sinclair was signing today was completely duff as we aren't remotely interested in him purely trying to speed up the signing of Agger.

However, this doesn't justify the levels of abuse aimed at him.

I have posted one or two bits of solid info since signing up to the forum, but after seeing the events in the "It's Quiet" thread any future info I will be keeping only to PM's.

It isn't worth the abuse if a certain piece of information doesn't pan out exactly how posters expect.
Well I sent you a pm and I'm still awaiting a reply

Vincent said:

In all fairness his information Sinclair was signing today was completely duff as we aren't remotely interested in him purely trying to speed up the signing of Agger.

I have posted one or two bits of solid info since signing up to the forum, but after seeing the events in the "It's Quiet" thread any future info I will be keeping only to PM's.

It isn't worth the abuse if a certain piece of information doesn't pan out exactly how posters expect.

"solid info" my arse

We really do have some mindless idiots on here that are all too quick to jump down peoples throats - grow up boys, this is supposed to be a bit of fun for gods sake!

Mods, you really do need to take the hard line against abusive, personal attacks or every ITK will simply stop posting.

So what if info turns out wrong, that's what makes this site entertaining!

Fuckin hell there's been some serious flapping on here today by everyone involved.

People flapping at Tolmie getting something wrong, Tolmie then flaps at the people questioning his ITK status, other people then flap at Tolmie for flapping and the rest of the flappers flap at them.

In all fairness...it's the internet. People have every right to question Tolmie. I personally looked out for his posts and enjoyed his clues although I did take them all with a pinch of salt. They were reasonably ambiguous but I do not doubt he had some sort of connection at City.

Bit babyish to do one though. Has he pm'd anyone regarding todays dud info?

Vincent said:

I must be missing something. How on earth does pretending to sign Sinclair speed up Agger? They're not even the same position.

If we do sign Sinclair you're going to look a bit silly.

Vincent said:

I know nothing of any abuse and it is uncalled for. However, imo he raises his head above the parapet and should expect one or two arrows. The transfer forum has descended into little more than what Tolmie has said or alluded to and if anybody else wishes to start a discussion it is often curtailed by one or more of the faithful decrying the post with "but Tolmie said this" or "Tolmie said that".

Personally I couldnt give rats ass what Tolmie has to say, only in as much as I think it is starting to make the transfer forum into an absolute joke. Rather than just a joke.

Damanino said:
I used my FBI connections, and found Macca.

He is some kind of highly regarded ITK on some Pool forum. Basically the Tolmie of a Pool forum.

He is giving infos just like Tolmie, and they believe him.

Here is what he wrote:

Azt5igeCYAEmpJU.png:large

Well we have two serious ITK's, going against each other, right?

That sounds about right for a supposed ITK.

FFS, if he knows Agger doesnt want to join us then what the fuck is he crossing his fingers for hoping it doesnt happen.

What we gonna do, kidnap his kids.

FFS this ITK shit is sooo boring and childish. Not even remotely well written.

80s Shorts said:
Damanino said:
I used my FBI connections, and found Macca.

He is some kind of highly regarded ITK on some Pool forum. Basically the Tolmie of a Pool forum.

He is giving infos just like Tolmie, and they believe him.

Here is what he wrote:

Azt5igeCYAEmpJU.png:large

Well we have two serious ITK's, going against each other, right?

That sounds about right for a supposed ITK.

FFS, if he knows Agger doesnt want to join us then what the fuck is he crossing his fingers for hoping it doesnt happen.

What we gonna do, kidnap his kids.

FFS this ITK shit is sooo boring and childish. Not even remotely well written.

He is n't really saying much is he Sahin is thought to be close to Arsenal so if he goes to either club he is right anyway, Adam for Dempsey, it is well known they are in the market for a creative midfielder to replace Murphy but swap deals rarely happen so if it drags on til deadline day most will have forgotten what he has said and Carroll and Newcastle is something that I think everybody could see happening or as he says possibly not happening due to financial issues etc, the is a target points allows him to pick up brownie badges for paper talk but he does n't lose out if "interest" does n't result in a signing. He does n't really comand respect does he the least he could do is spell all their names right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.