Daniel van buyten question??

uwe28

Centre section in the sun says Van Buyten "made little impact in loan spell at City"
I thought he was quality when he played for us.or is my mind playing tricks on me.

Just paper rubbish played very well for us in the short time he was here. Suspect it was money isses that meant he had to move on

Think he played in the 4-1 derby game at Etihad, then got injured which cut short his stay with us.

The guy was class, unfortunately got injured, as I remember it would have cost us 4 Mil to buy him, we had a total lack of direction, no interest, and no money so we passed it up.
Can you imagine, instead of lard arse Dunne.

Whitworth Park said:
The guy was class, unfortunately got injured, as I remember it would have cost us 4 Mil to buy him, we had a total lack of direction, no interest, and no money so we passed it up.

Fucking hate it when City(?) fans slag off Dunney. He gave everything for the cause & was our player of the year for several seasons. He wasn't awarded those accolades because he was a nice bloke but because he was a bloody good player for us.

Whitworth Park said:

Dunne kept us in this league season after season. That comment is below the belt.

Whitworth Park said:
I remember him not costing much at the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.