Daniel van buyten question??

this bullshit comment comes from Gary the **** Neville

during the semi-final he said something along those lines

forgetting that he was part of the team that fucked the rags good and proper

but he didn't remember him, why? because he's a ****

Didn't he get sent off after an Alan Smith dive at Elland Road? I don't recall him playing much after that. Thought he was class and would've loved to have signed him.

Cheesy said:
Whitworth Park said:
The guy was class, unfortunately got injured, as I remember it would have cost us 4 Mil to buy him, we had a total lack of direction, no interest, and no money so we passed it up.
Can you imagine, instead of lard arse Dunne.

Fucking hate it when City(?) fans slag off Dunney. He gave everything for the cause & was our player of the year for several seasons. He wasn't awarded those accolades because he was a nice bloke but because he was a bloody good player for us.

Well said Cheesy. We've got some right Fifa 13's amongst our support since the good times arrived.

As I remember , I think we could have had him for about 1.3 mill !
Do I remember right , he limped off against Leeds and David Sommeil replaced him and presented the ball to Alan smith for the winner?

andthesunshineband said:
Didn't he get sent off after an Alan Smith dive at Elland Road? I don't recall him playing much after that. Thought he was class and would've loved to have signed him.

Correct. Suspension one of the reasons he played so few games.

Took me fucking yonks to get home from elland road that night. Knackered in work the next day

If I remember correctly Marseille wanted around £2.25M and although Keegan wanted to keep him we had no money at all in the coffers after Kevin's early season spending spree, indeed we only spent £100k in the Summer of 2004 bringing in Danny Mills, Ben Thatcher and Geert de Vlieger and let Danny Tiatto, Michael Tarnat, Gerard Wiekens, Stephen Elliott and Matias Vuosu leave.

Didn't he have a great game against United? I vaguely remember someone coming in and keeping van Horseface in his pocket, have a feeling it was him.

Cheesy said:
Whitworth Park said:
The guy was class, unfortunately got injured, as I remember it would have cost us 4 Mil to buy him, we had a total lack of direction, no interest, and no money so we passed it up.
Can you imagine, instead of lard arse Dunne.

Fucking hate it when City(?) fans slag off Dunney. He gave everything for the cause & was our player of the year for several seasons. He wasn't awarded those accolades because he was a nice bloke but because he was a bloody good player for us.

Fuckin hate hate it when people question your who you are just because they don't agree with you ? who the fuck are are you to put a question mark after my comments,
I never voted for him. Just because his name rhymed with" He's here he's there", he got cult status. If his name a Kriznekosky or the like he would never have had the song.
He couldn't jump and does he still not hold the premiership OG record.
He was one of the Booze Culture problems we had at City, not a very good roll model for younger players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.