Danilo - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mendy might have problems to go into team. Danilo was great though the final ball was lacking at moments.

Mendy might have problems to go into team. Danilo was great though the final ball was lacking at moments.
If Danilo can really play as well either side both Mendy and Walker will have to perform.

That said we need to judge him over a longer period.

Do you remember how good we thought Navas was after his first few games? Doh!

I can see him playing more games than Walker and Mendy as he rotates between left and right back as the other player rests.

I agree ... gues waht MEN Gave him
Danilo 6 (not surprised)...
Think sky gave him motm ffs. One of the best on the pitch for me along with walker, ederson, sterling and kdb for me. Was a great performance by the whole team.

I like him. He needs to work on his crossing but to be fair it is preseason. He has gotten himself into great positions.
I thought he and Walker put in a few excellent low crosses but as happens too often with our strikers nobody was busting a gut to get on the end of them.

Very early days but making a positive impression at moment.

Having the flexibility to play on left (his weaker side) and the right should help the squad significantly.

Height & pace too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.