Danilo - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looks like one of those players who doesn't seem to have a position that suits him but can do OK in a few.

I was hoping him having a game in his preferred position would allow him to show his quality. One great pass to Sterling apart he was dreadful. You simply cannot keep giving away cheap free kicks against a team whose main threat is crossing into the box. All goals came from uncontested crosses into the box. Delph too was shown up as a player not really aware of the duties of a top notch fullback - he gets a pass though as he was back after another spell injured. Danilo has had a few great moments but alas they are too few and it was back to the last two seasons yesterday with both fullbacks caught out - no coincidence that we looked so vulnerable at the back and shipped 6 goals in a week. Please get fit Mr Mendy and I hope the rest has helped Kyle show Wednesday's performance was just a blip.

If he was English he’d be playing in the Championship. Bang average player

Does anyone think that Danilo is better than Maffeo ?

I am not sure if Maffeo will allow crosses from his side easily.

Does anyone think that Danilo is better than Maffeo ?

I am not sure if Maffeo will allow crosses from his side easily.
Defensively Maffeo is very good (better than Danilo IMO), but offensively Danilo is better. Maffeo is still very young and has many years to improve his crossing and decision making in the final third

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.