Danilo - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will surely stay. I think he could reall challenge Walker.

Danilo has 3 goals which is impressive given the few starts he’s had. Miles better offensively than Walker.

Pep spoke about Walker on Friday in a way which suggested he is going to demand a lot of improvement next season. Spoke about how much he can improve in his passing etc.

If Danilo doesn't play in the world cup and because of that starts the first few games of the season while Walker gets extra rest, he might end up pushing Walker for the spot.

That's a real possibility because for some reason Tite apparently prefers Fagner a guy playing in the Brazilian league.

Pep spoke about Walker on Friday in a way which suggested he is going to demand a lot of improvement next season. Spoke about how much he can improve in his passing etc.

If Danilo doesn't play in the world cup and because of that starts the first few games of the season while Walker gets extra rest, he might end up pushing Walker for the spot.

That's a real possibility because for some reason Tite apparently prefers Fagner a guy playing in the Brazilian league.

Saw Pep say that as well. Walker does have a lot of room for improvement. I think he came here extremely determined and fatigue and maybe complacency caused his form to dip in the second half of the season. Fairy certain he got most if not all of 6 league assists in the first half of the season. Second half of the season also had more brain farts starting with the Wigan match.

Do you think Tite prefers Fagner? Because I know Danilo started a friendly for Brazil this season and I’m not sure Fagner did. Danilo also got an assist that game. I think Danilo will be starting for Brazil though it wouldn’t be a surprise if he doesn’t given Tite’s strange selections at time.

Saw Pep say that as well. Walker does have a lot of room for improvement. I think he came here extremely determined and fatigue and maybe complacency caused his form to dip in the second half of the season. Fairy certain he got most if not all of 6 league assists in the first half of the season. Second half of the season also had more brain farts starting with the Wigan match.

Do you think Tite prefers Fagner? Because I know Danilo started a friendly for Brazil this season and I’m not sure Fagner did. Danilo also got an assist that game. I think Danilo will be starting for Brazil though it wouldn’t be a surprise if he doesn’t given Tite’s strange selections at time.

Yeaj I think Walker actually got all but one of his assists when we played 352 at the beginning of the season.

It appears to me that we made two excellent signings in Walker and Danilo. It often takes new players, especially those from other countries, time to settle. Walker settled immediately of course but Danilo seems to be becoming the player we hoped he would be.

Danilo probably will be the starter RB in the WC , Tite bassically confirmed that today , he sayed that in this last months Danilo is improving and from this moment he deserves to starts , also Jesus will be the captain against Croatia at the Anfield .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.