Danilo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of the blue again. Superb work city. What a back up for walker he could be

Is this a joke?

In case it's not, the Danilo we're signing is Brazilian, plays RB for Real Madrid. The Danilo you're thinking of, Danilo Pereira plays for Porto in midfield.

And Fabinho has played about 1 1/2 seasons in midfield.
To be fair, this Danilo was originally a central midfielder as well, but I don't recall him playing much there at Porto

And exactly how does signing a right back mean we won't sign our main left back target. If it's to do with the home grown quota I'm sure there will be many players we'd give the boot two before giving up on mendy because of the quota.

Yeah home grown quota pal. See above. Who would go? Someone put a list up yesterday and I might be wrong but thought there were only two spots left?

That's two deals we have seemingly hijacked quickly (Bernardo from United and Danilo from Chelsea). Perhaps if this Chelsea interest in Mendy is genuine we'll wrap that one up shortly as well.

Yeah home grown quota pal. See above. Who would go? Someone put a list up yesterday and I might be wrong but thought there were only two spots left?
Kolarov? Otamendi? I can't tell you at the moment but I'm sure we would find a way to make room

Had no idea Madrid shelled out €31.5 million for him back in 2015 when that was a big transfer.

He must have something about him, at least.

Hopefully it's a Boateng situation, where we sell him then he becomes a beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.