Danilo

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a great player that became something of a utility player at Madrid (unfairly in my opinion). Unlike all the other fullbacks that we're linked with, Danilo likes to cut inside and he's got a pretty decent shot on him. I don't think that there's any player quite like him in the EPL, so it will be interesting to see how the opposition try to deal with him.

I can't speak to how often he played there in Brazil but I remember both him and Alex Sandro were signed as midfielders, then converted into arguably the best fullback combination on Europe

Alex Sandro and Danilo played as fullbacks at least 90% of the time in Brazil. If you can find any semi-reliable source saying they were signed as mdifielders I'd be amazed.

A strange move by Pep, tbh. He has been a disaster at RM, absolutely overrated. Will be quite an achievement to get much out of him. Wonder what sort of deal it might be, loan?

He's a great player that became something of a utility player at Madrid (unfairly in my opinion). Unlike all the other fullbacks that we're linked with, Danilo likes to cut inside and he's got a pretty decent shot on him. I don't think that there's any player quite like him in the EPL, so it will be interesting to see how the opposition try to deal with him.
Cutting inside would suggest he's left footed? Perhaps we see Mendy & Walker as FBs with Danilo cover for both sides?

Id hazard a guess he replaces the mystery CB we were due to sign.

Edit; I thought city and Real Madrid agreed some sort of transfer truce, anyone any ideas?
I'm guessing that's for players the clubs don't wanna sell, for example they won't come bidding on Aguero. Difference here is Real want's to sell so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.