Danilo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read nothing but negatives about him at Madrid.

Haven't seen much of him play myself though so I'll wait to judge.

Imagine he must've done well at Porto to even get the move to Madrid in the first place.

He must have something about him for Pep and Conte to want him. Any idea how much he's likely to cost?

30 million apparently, though I think his release is lower. Great value. At Porto he and Sandro were considered of similar ability, just he seems to have fallen off, likely as a result of being benched so much and losing confidence. I think he could be a great signing, especially at that price.

Can't wait to see what the press writes when we buy a backup fullback for 30 mil.

30 million apparently, though I think his release is lower. Great value. At Porto he and Sandro were considered of similar ability, just he seems to have fallen off, likely as a result of being benched so much and losing confidence. I think he could be a great signing, especially at that price.

Hmm price seems high for a back up. Hopefully get mates rates from Real. Got to give him the benefit of the doubt. Not every player is cut out for Real Madrid. So much pressure from fans booing and expecting the world from you all the time.

Then again we've seen how much some players can struggle after looking so good in the Portuguese league!

For what it's worth El Confidencial says he is going to Chelsea.

Di Marzio has been off a lot this window (not necessarily this transfer, but in general, IMO).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.