Danilo

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's true he can play both fullback positions, it makes a lot of sense, at that price.

Missed out on Dani Alves because of too much faffing, taking 20 years to get Mendy done but going full speed ahead with Danilo. Just Txiki things

Scenes if he would be announced before Mendy.
As said before if goes back to his Porto form he's a jewel, it's almost as he couldn't handle the pressure at Madrid.

70-80m on RBs and then another 70-80m on LBs (if Bertrand materialises) is insane. Esp. when out defense relies upon Kompany staying fit - which is not gonna happen.

Highlights how poor the planning has been over the last 3-4 years

70-80m on RBs and then another 70-80m on LBs (if Bertrand materialises) is insane. Esp. when out defense relies upon Kompany staying fit - which is not gonna happen.

Highlights how poor the planning has been over the last 3-4 years

I personally don't care about the money really. We all want the best players, therefore we will be paying the high prices. I think we all know when City are involved with transfers, whether it be in or out, we get screwed. I'd prefer to live with it, and get the players we want. It only gives the press something to woman about anyway.

I personally don't care about the money really. We all want the best players, therefore we will be paying the high prices. I think we all know when City are involved with transfers, whether it be in or out, we get screwed. I'd prefer to live with it, and get the players we want. It only gives the press something to woman about anyway.

me too. now when there is no ffp problem, I couldn't give a flying one how much we pay for some player as long as he is a good and one we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.