Danny Ings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd take him in a heartbeat as Haalands understudy considering he is HG, a very good striker with a proffesional attitude, Aguero is likely to leave and I think Jesus will continue to develop in a slighly more supporting role.

As our only reinforcement at number 9 he would be very underwhelming
I wouldn’t. Delap should be slowly integrated into the squad. Ings would just block his way

Rumours Delap is going to be loaned to a championship team next season.
Don't see the point unless we find the perfect club and manager, he's shown he can play well in the first team here and we're hardly stocked with strikers, better for him to get a game here and there with us than a game here and there or frozen out at a championship club.

Don't see the point unless we find the perfect club and manager, he's shown he can play well in the first team here and we're hardly stocked with strikers, better for him to get a game here and there with us than a game here and there or frozen out at a championship club.
I agree.. Only a handful of clubs I'd consider in the championship imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.