Danny Ings

Status
Not open for further replies.
No they wouldn’t, that is such a bollocks argument. We are losing our best ever goalscorer and I don’t think people are unreasonable in their demands for him to be replaced by a top striker. We have a Brazilian striker and funnily enough a lot of people don’t think he can adequately replace Aguero. So no, even if he was Brazilian no one would be that excited.

Bollocks argument - because it’s different from yours?. There’s a genera theme on here when we are linked with anyone who doesn’t cost loads or is English. We don’t always have to spend big money and we could always find cheaper diamonds - Zaba / Kompany.

when we first signed Jesus there was loads of hype about him.

ings wouldn’t be coming here as agueros replacement. He’s be coming as another option, baring in my mind we actually look better without playing a striker and aguero has barely played for us.

ings wouldn’t be coming here as agueros replacement. He’s be coming as another option, baring in my mind we actually look better without playing a striker and aguero has barely played for us.

I think this is one of the lies that keep being told around here. We don’t look better without playing a striker. Thought we played one of our best games on Saturday playing two strikers. The fact Mendy scored one of the goals doesn’t change that

Bollocks argument - because it’s different from yours?. There’s a genera theme on here when we are linked with anyone who doesn’t cost loads or is English. We don’t always have to spend big money and we could always find cheaper diamonds - Zaba / Kompany.

when we first signed Jesus there was loads of hype about him.

No it’s a bollocks argument because he’s shit. Why sign him as a backup anyway? Who would he backup? Jesus? Then we have no Aguero replacement

Ings for a year or two would work. He has the right attitude and work ethic as well as knowing where the nets are.

For all Haaland's obvious ability, does he have the right attitude and work ethic for City? He's already had shirt throwing tantrums and rants at his Dortmund team mates and I have to say, I don't like the way his Dad and Raiola are hawking him round Spain. I'd rather make sure we strengthen our squad with team players that would fit in like Aouar, Ings, Joao Felix rather than prima Donna's with their greedy agents, and sadly in this case, greedy parent.

For all Haaland's obvious ability, does he have the right attitude and work ethic for City? He's already had shirt throwing tantrums and rants at his Dortmund team mates and I have to say, I don't like the way his Dad and Raiola are hawking him round Spain. I'd rather make sure we strengthen our squad with team players that would fit in like Aouar, Ings, Joao Felix rather than prima Donna's with their greedy agents, and sadly in this case, greedy parent.
So we have moved on from slamming Raiola, the player to now his dad who has never done anything negative to this club and has never had anything but his son’s best interest when dealing about him. Not only that but spreading falsehoods too.
Bet you don’t mind when Kevin has his tantrums when the team’s not working though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.