Danny Ings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes got 8 goals and 3 assists this season. Compared to last season he had 22 goals and 2 assists.

I think he’d be really good for us. Proven goal scorer and would fit the team perfectly.

if he was Brazilian and name ingino more posters would want him
No they wouldn’t, that is such a bollocks argument. We are losing our best ever goalscorer and I don’t think people are unreasonable in their demands for him to be replaced by a top striker. We have a Brazilian striker and funnily enough a lot of people don’t think he can adequately replace Aguero. So no, even if he was Brazilian no one would be that excited.

I think he’d be really good for us. Proven goal scorer and would fit the team perfectly.

if he was Brazilian and name ingino more posters would want him
Tbf if it was up to you we'd have 8 youth team players, and a couple of average England internationals starting and probably fighting for 10th every season. :-)

Danny Ings is that level of player that pre takeover we would all have been giddy at signing, and it seems a lot still are!!! I know this might come as a shock to some of you, but we are pass that level of player now, and have been for awhile. I know some of you oldies get all nostalgic and get a warm feeling while looking back, but that's just incontinence, we don't need that level of player anymore not as a starter, not as a rotational player, not as cover, not as a plan B, that level is confined to the history books. Remember Brazil's no9 has been our rotational striker for most of his City career so far .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.