Danny Mills is a ……….

As I recall wannabe hardman as a player, apart from goal v everton i cant remember one other decent contribution never mind performance for us, and to think he played for England.
He saw his arse that day with us because the chant that went round the stadium was “there’s only one Danny Mills, one Danny Mills, he used to be shite but now he’s alright, walking in a Millsy wonderland”.

His lack of sense of humour saw him flinging his arms at us as if to say “fuck off”.

How desperate was he to gleefully claim that one of our goals should be deemed an own goal. Over. And over. And over again...
When we were 4.1 up rattling on about how it could have been a different game if fulham had held on to their lead for longer. No shit, sherlock. He really fucking despises us doesn't he, which is fine of course as it's mutual, you pathetic, bitter, errrr, ****?

I heard he asked us for a reference for something and we refused. So he must have been an utter prick while at City for us to do that. And continues to be.
Not Keegan or Pearce, the club as a whole after his managers had left? Sounds entirely made up.

... Cluless cnut.

Heres an example:

Fulham player takes down Grealish, City get a penalty kick..

Danny Mills : No foul as no intent even if there was contact. Grealish jumped into players foot so that's not a foul

Fernandinho pulls out of tackle on Fulham player, does not make any contact with player.

Danny Mills: Foul as there was intent to take down man, even if he pulled out of tackle and did not make contact with player. Player had to to jump out of the way so thats a foul

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.