Danny Mills is a ……….

He was a bellend when he played for us (loose definition). I always laughed at how he tried to put on this intelligent persona by trying to be pictured with a broadsheet newspaper. Tosser.

He was a bellend when he played for us (loose definition). I always laughed at how he tried to put on this intelligent persona by trying to be pictured with a broadsheet newspaper. Tosser.
At one point he was banging on about how great it must be to play for City. I guess it’s not as if he’d know what that’s like. Not if your definition of playing includes making some sort of effort.

The Grealish penalty was as obvious as they come, but not to him. It seems that he has a lack of ability and a degree of bias and the correct definition for that is bell end.

The Grealish penalty was as obvious as they come, but not to him. It seems that he has a lack of ability and a degree of bias and the correct definition for that is bell end.
The defender didn't even complain which is usually a fucking good sign. What a tosser.

Haha! He was fucking ruthless about us today wasn’t he!
You could of stuck Andy Tate as co - commenter and it probably wouldn’t have been as harsh.
That’s not rational what I heard today. Was fucking odd.
That's exactly what I thought, not rational.
I was surprised how persistently wrong and anti City he was.
Didn't realise whose voice it was at the time.
That it was that twat explains everything now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.