Danny Mills - what a ####

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont know if anyone has mentioned this , but Mills is a ****.

In the 70s and 80s before women started to groom their minges, Mills had a full head of hair. When bald fannies became en vogue, Mills suddenly had a bald head. Irrevocable proof that Danny Mills is an actual ****.

In the 70s and 80s before women started to groom their minges, Mills had a full head of hair. When bald fannies became en vogue, Mills suddenly had a bald head. Irrevocable proof that Danny Mills is an actual ****.

Watched 3/4 streams the other night but they kept freezing(bt/rte/sky germany) so just went back to the good on radio.
Mills & some paddy guy,never again mills mentioned 3times in the space off 3/4minutes how many will start when pep
comes in,paddy kept comparing us & the rags..
Now i dont mind a minge or a bald fanny, got many happy memories, but i think Mills should be on BGT because i never ever seen
a **** that spunks so much shit to come out off it in my life...

Watched 3/4 streams the other night but they kept freezing(bt/rte/sky germany) so just went back to the good on radio.
Mills & some paddy guy,never again mills mentioned 3times in the space off 3/4minutes how many will start when pep
comes in,paddy kept comparing us & the rags..
Now i dont mind a minge or a bald fanny, got many happy memories, but i think Mills should be on BGT because i never ever seen
a **** that spunks so much shit to come out off it in my life...

The 'paddy' would have been Alan "Manchester City in the Champions League? Don't make me laugh!" Green who is almost as cuntish as Mills.

I got on the site just now just so I could write something about how unbelievably bad he sucks. Not surprised I guess to find a 14 page thread already. But even worse as a commentator than he was a player, and that's mind-boggling.

Getting fed up now with this cunts name taking up a thread and bandwidth on this forum

We all know he's a **** and will continue to be a **** so I'm locking it, this **** doesn't deserved to be mentioned on here ever again.....****!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.