Danny Mills - what a ####

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont mean to be different for the sake of it and i know my opinion might go against the grain a little, maybe be a little unpopular, but i think Danny Mills is a fucking ****

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

At best he's a filthy evil sith cvnt, at worst he's just a cvnt.

IIRC, he was the only player that gave Pires and Henry some fully deserved verbal abuse for their failed piss take of a penalty.

That's the only positive I can come up with.

I think his venom and bitterness comes from the time he swung a boot at the ball from 30 yards out and it went into the top corner. He wanted man of the match for it but was told by his teammates that it was just a lucky punt. He's never forgiven them.

I think his venom and bitterness comes from the time he swung a boot at the ball from 30 yards out and it went into the top corner. He wanted man of the match for it but was told by his teammates that it was just a lucky punt. He's never forgiven them.
You may be onto something there. Every game after that goal, whenever he picked the ball up, regardless of where he was the whole stadium would scream "Shoot" maybe he thought we were all saying "Shoo" and wanted him to fuck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.