Danny Simpson on Edin Dzeko

Haha! This is comedy gold! Jason bloody Roberts tweeting about City not being positive enough after a 4-0 win?

Enjoy your relegation scrap Jason, and stop spiking Steve Kean's drinks. He's getting mights cross about it. You might even say it's driving him to distraction. Mwwaaahhaahahhaa!

Dirty Harry said:
Simpson and Roberts, easily two of the worst players ever to grace the Premier league, I doubt Edin will lose much sleep.
This^^
Simpson and Roberts should at least become the best players in their backgardens before commenting on our players

Jason Roberts clearly has the right to question any strikers ability with his prolific record...

Years - Team - Apps - † (Gls) †

2006– Blackburn Rovers - 125 - (24)

24 goals in 5 years...don't make me laugh

If nothing else, it shows a lack of dignity, class and respect for a fellow professional.
Typical obsessed rag scum. Plenty of vacuuous gum flapping about City, no doubt while insisting 'you can't buy class'.
I won't hold my breath waiting for the day City, Milan and Juventus are fighting it out for the signature of Danny Simpson, or that Mourinho expresses an interest in signing him for Real Madrid.

Are they trying to become englands next best comedy double act? Because these guys are fucking hilarious. They play for Newcastle and Blackburn, Nuff said.

Danny who?

As a previous poster stated that is just nasty coming from a fellow professional, I can understand deluded fans having their opinion but to hear something like that from a footballer, a footballer who nobody has even heard of is laughable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.