Danny Tiato against Blackburn at Maine Road

JohnMaddocksAxe

I really liked Tiatto. I thought he had a good amount of technique and mobility but it got over looked because he got stuck in.

Is my memory of this correct? Tiatto had been dropped for a while and had a couple of run ins with Keegan and City were putting in a dross display at home to an average Blackburn team. Keegan had been going on about how Tiatto needed to be more controlled but turned to him in the second half.

Tiatto came on and within a couple of minutes had got a straight red for almost cutting a Blackburn player in half. It was one of those tackles where the whole crowd draws breath, goes quiet and starts mumbling because they know it was a disgrace and is going to get a red.

Anyway, he starts walking without even getting a card and leathers a water bottle into the air, whilst Keegan looked disgusted. (Don't know what he expected from a player that Royle had said couldn't be given a debut because, although he looked good in the reserves he was getting sent off every other game).

I honestly thought he wouldn't play for City again after that but I think he did.

Anyway, I liked the bloke. Dirty bastard though. Looked like that Paul Crone off the totally shite Granada Tonight.

I think the blessed Goat came off the bench and got an equaliser with 10 men too. FEED THE GOAT!

Horrible challenge but saying that the victim was David Thompson, an obnoxious Scouse twat who deserved it!

It was definitely in the Blackburn match as JMA says, his sending off against Norwich was a soft one.

I remember that tackle, it was a shocker.
That game was on a Sunday, we went to watch Oasis at OT cricket ground later that night.

Top day, apart from my guts collapsing after eating a dodgy lasagne on our way to the gig.
My mate thought it was hilarious, until 5 minutes later when he was in the adjacent trap.

I remember him smashing into one of the nevilles in the derby with a head high kung-fu kick & not even getting warned plus he once wiped out the drinks trolley & every fucker was jumping out of the way.
He also scored one of the best goals i've ever seen against boro away but it was not allowed for Huckerby? being offside,bullshit.

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
I really liked Tiatto. I thought he had a good amount of technique and mobility but it got over looked because he got stuck in.

Is my memory of this correct? Tiatto had been dropped for a while and had a couple of run ins with Keegan and City were putting in a dross display at home to an average Blackburn team. Keegan had been going on about how Tiatto needed to be more controlled but turned to him in the second half.

Tiatto came on and within a couple of minutes had got a straight red for almost cutting a Blackburn player in half. It was one of those tackles where the whole crowd draws breath, goes quiet and starts mumbling because they know it was a disgrace and is going to get a red.

Anyway, he starts walking without even getting a card and leathers a water bottle into the air, whilst Keegan looked disgusted. (Don't know what he expected from a player that Royle had said couldn't be given a debut because, although he looked good in the reserves he was getting sent off every other game).

I honestly thought he wouldn't play for City again after that but I think he did.

Anyway, I liked the bloke. Dirty bastard though. Looked like that Paul Crone off the totally shite Granada Tonight.

I think the blessed Goat came off the bench and got an equaliser with 10 men too. FEED THE GOAT!

Yes all correct. I never got a decent view of the sending off though

I remember the tackle, but it wasn't against Blackburn when he kicked the bottles. It was against Norwich at Carrow Road, so not the game when Eyal scored THAT goal.

The game against Blackburn was brilliant though, wasn't it? 2-0 down at half-time, Tiatto sent off, playing shite all game. Then Berk starts to play, the Goat comes on and we rescue a point. Remember the equaliser, when it only just misses Anelka. If it would have hit him, he would have been offside and the goal wouldn't have stood.

the game was lost v blackburn until that incident.

tiatto seemed to fire us up and destroy blackburns discipline all in one go.

v norwich i cursed him for getting sent off.10 men turned in a great performance,berkovic was brilliant.

on a side note,pointon getting sent off at the swamp,had the same affect on the team.getting a draw and almost winning the game had white took his late chance.

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
I remember the tackle, but it wasn't against Blackburn when he kicked the bottles. It was against Norwich at Carrow Road, so not the game when Eyal scored THAT goal.

The game against Blackburn was brilliant though, wasn't it? 2-0 down at half-time, Tiatto sent off, playing shite all game. Then Berk starts to play, the Goat comes on and we rescue a point. Remember the equaliser, when it only just misses Anelka. If it would have hit him, he would have been offside and the goal wouldn't have stood.
it was against Norwich at Maine rd when Eyal scored THAT goal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.