Danny Tiato against Blackburn at Maine Road

Didsbury Dave said:
I remember being behind the goal at boro and tiatto scored one of the best goals I had ever seen, only to have it disallowed. On tv there was absolutely nothing wrong with the goal. Anyone have any footage of that? It was a stunner.

Tiatto was hot property for a while at this time and linked with some big money moves
That was probably the worse decision i've seen from an official,it was a fuckin shocking decision

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
2:28 is this the tackle of which we speak of?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gqY9PW89Dc[/youtube]

Isnt the disallowed goal at 0.56 on this vid?

remember the blackburn game. before tiatto got his red a blackburn player did the same to swp and never got owt!

I never really liked Tiatto. He was too wild and too indisciplined for me.

However, he will forever go down in Maine Road history as being one of the heroes in the stunning victory in the last derby.

As for the comparison with Zaba, I can see where you're coming from, though Zaba is much better quality and less indisciplined, IMHO.

He's a legend, and unfortunately his reputation often proceeds him.

Having said that, I interviewed him and was nothing but a gentleman.

He could actually play a bit as well — you don't rack up the career he has for club and country by just being a hard ****.

It was Oasis at Lancashire County Cricket ground the evening of the sending off game iirc? Seem to remember drunkenly staggering from match to gig.
Can't remember what I had for breakfast, but remember that - dementia must be setting in....

Tiatto was one of the major reasons why i started supporting City. Absolute nutter, absolutely left nothing on the pitch when he played.

I might sit down and watch the last Maine road derby tonight... one of my favourite games as a blue

did anyone else catch his ridiculous ponytail from when he was playing in melbourne in that video?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.