Dario Sarmiento

I was and still am I guess hoping that we can sign Thiago Almada, and if this kid is special as well, then get him in now, we never have them here anyhow, get them in, then if they dazzle for Girona, NAC Breda, Lisbon etc, then we can sell for a tidy profit and look for the next superstar.....WTF do we need an academy for?

I was and still am I guess hoping that we can sign Thiago Almada, and if this kid is special as well, then get him in now, we never have them here anyhow, get them in, then if they dazzle for Girona, NAC Breda, Lisbon etc, then we can sell for a tidy profit and look for the next superstar.....WTF do we need an academy for?
This kid couldn't sign until he is 18 anyway but we might do a deal on the quiet.
Almada of course had ‘already signed’ according to you know who

This kid couldn't sign until he is 18 anyway but we might do a deal on the quiet.
Almada of course had ‘already signed’ according to you know who
Well I have not seen anything of Almada signing, except for me on FIFA 20!

I understand he is not able to officially join until he turns 18, whenever that is, but we could get it all agreed now, like we did with Dario Rosa (I think that is the name of the young Brazilian lad we signed for Girona recently) and had huge "add-ons" to show he has got no chance of ever playing for or being registered for the club, so a small fee, loan to some useless team, he does okay and someone signs him for £12m-£15m outright and we think we have struck gold

Seem to be bringing a lot in from South America recently.. let’s hope we actually see some of this ‘talent’ rather than profit.
Profit on a kid just means another experienced player so what's the problem. Yes it would be nice if they come through the system but its a lottery.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.