Dario Sarmiento

What we have to keep in mind is the videos shows the best the kid has to offer. the video is not that extraordinary. He has still to learn a lot of things. He is just 17 so i hope he would not be another almada, Nir biton, Rekik like signing

What we have to keep in mind is the videos shows the best the kid has to offer. the video is not that extraordinary. He has still to learn a lot of things. He is just 17 so i hope he would not be another almada, Nir biton, Rekik like signing

By the same token......if you don't buy a ticket,you don't win the raffle.

For some reason, I still don't get excited by our south American buys. Especially those young 17-18-year-olds with less than a little first-team experience. I guess we already have multiple of them and they mostly spend their time in City associate clubs and then get sold.
How is Yan Couto nowadays?
Any chance for a long term future in the first team ?

We literally didn't sign two of those players!

Don't get some people on here complaining about these type of signings, yes we would all like them to be the next Messi or kun but if not and we get a nice profit then whats not to like, better to have them with us than at the swamp, the more we bring over the better.

Nir bitton like signing???

The club can't win!

People moan when we spend big on ready made players, instead wanting our scouts to find the next big thing.

A signing like this is exactly what fans ask for and then we still complain

This is a considerable sum of money for a 17 year old. City must have higher hopes than just being a part of the CFG and making a profit.

Exciting signing for me if it goes through!

What is wrong with people, seriously? We buy a 17-year-old who we rate extremely highly and people are complaining. Perhaps some would prefer us to go back to not having a pot to piss in, on the verge of administration and delighting in a win over Mansfield. Let's do away with the strategy that has brought us a decade of success because we don't want to take a chance on a prospect who may make it to our first team or may, instead, make money for the group that we can further invest. I despair, at times.

1. He's the next Buster Philips. ;-)
2. FSG and the Coach Wreckers will have got to him first after hacking our player database.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.