Darius Vassell Evicted from his hotel

He seems like a stand up guy, a very grounded down to earth bloke. I wish him the best and hope to seem him playing for the likes of Portsmouth, Hull or any other lower level prem or top championship team.

I enjoyed watching Darius, with him and Fernandes in the same team I witnessed some of the best football I have ever seen.

just seen the interview, with him, when he got told 2 leave the hotel last, feel sorry 4 him, he didnt have a clue wot 2 do, hope he sorts it out.

Wht couldn't it have been Elano, I would have loved to have seen that, always the good guys like Vassel that het shit on.

HongKongBluey said:
He seems like a stand up guy, a very grounded down to earth bloke. I wish him the best and hope to seem him playing for the likes of Portsmouth, Hull or any other lower level prem or top championship team.

This

He's a top bloke, wish him well.

Optimus Prime said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Another thing about Vassell:

He was in and out the side, played out of position, given stick by the crowd and saw managers come and go.

But I never once saw him whinge to the press or badmouth the club in any way.

Spot on mate - Darius was a gent who always conducted himself professionally and with dignity. The level of abuse he received from the crowd did not show our fans up at all well, belying our claims to be amongst the best fans in the country.

I know players like Vass and Samaras were well short of the quality we needed at the time, but it was still pretty shameful the grief and personal abuse they received game after game from our 'supporters'.

Anyway - I digress. I hope Vass sorts something out for himself, if not at his current club then back here in the Premier League - he's better than a lot of the strikers you see at places like Hull and Portsmouth, and his pace could be a valuable asset which would give one of those clubs another dimension to their attacking play.
Spot on, hope he comes back to the Premiership, he'd do a job.
Like he always did.

Super Daz did a valuable job of settling in a lot of the foreign stars who have passed through the club, and some who are still there. Hugely popular around the club and a very pleasant 'neighbour' of mine. A stand up guy indeed. I secretly hope that he comes back, even on to the coaching staff in time.

Sent him a good luck email and he replied straight back from his I Fone:

"You guyS amaze me! Thanks... Many city fans have now offered their support."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.