Darren Bent

Good player. Not at the level we hope to reach but better than what we have. I suspect he'd be over-priced as Tottenham will want to recoup as much as possible after they signed him for a huge fee. We'd probably be able to get him for less than Santa Cruz so I'd go for him.

I'm really uncomfortable about paying so much for Santa Cruz.

He is shite of the highest order.
I know he scored against us but only after Dunnies bollock and we were down to 10 or even 9 men.
I am one of the give Hughes time "clan", but if he brought this crap to my beloved club I think my season ticket would remain unused until one of them fucked off.

Bent with service would be a great buy. He is wasted at Spurs as he scores about 6 in 5 then they drop him. In my opinion, if we bought him and plaed him up alongside Robinho he would be deadly. Remember Spurs have got rid of Defoe before who is very good. Bent for around 7..8m would be class.

I'd be happy if we got him and Bellamy went to Spurs, in saying that I'm not too excited by the prospect of signing either of them.

ChesterRdBlue said:
I'd be happy if we got him and Bellamy went to Spurs, in saying that I'm not too excited by the prospect of signing either of them.
Yeh me neither. We have got to pray and hope we get some decent forwards (Zarate - for the summer, owen for the summer) and players like Podolski now ha.

Not for me - don't rate him at all - let him rot at Spurs or go back to Charlton on loan.

jesus christ! i can't believe that people would welcome his purchase! if he's not good enough for spurs, he aint good enough for us. it's as simple as that. this low expectation mentality does my head in. we just happen to be the richest club in the world, yer know.

and don't anybody give me this 'walk before you can run' shit!

92 PL starts, 45 goals
225 career starts, 123 goals

Can't argue with that. Play him, he scores. People need a reality check, name me a striker that will score goals in the prem that would come to us (and please remember we are 15th in the league, with a manager with next to no international pedigree), because buying unproven foreigner strikers has got us absolutely no where

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.