Darren Campbell The Huge Manchester United Fan

I've been watching City in super hi-def for over 30 years.

It's called actually going to the game. To be fair it wasn't always hi-def but that was mainly down to the amount of booze I'd necked before kick off!!!

Citysmith said:
I've been watching City in super hi-def for over 30 years.

It's called actually going to the game. To be fair it wasn't always hi-def but that was mainly down to the amount of booze I'd necked before kick off!!!

A mate of mine (A united 'fan' but otherwise a lovely bloke) said to me "have you ever watched the football in 3D?" I replied "Every other week at city". The other lads (city and liverpool fans) creased up and said I'd beaten them to it! Poor bloke kept quiet for about an hour after that!

jimharri said:
Blue Si O.B said:
jimharri said:
You know what they say;

''You can pick your friends, but not your family''.

Don't worry about it. We've all got eccentrics in our families!
ha ha not spoken to him since i was about 11 i used to do his mums garden every summer for pocket money, ive never seen a living room with so many trophies in it.
Euphemism alert!

haha just stopped laughing at the reason why this thread was made then i seen this!

ui2ik6c511b4265viewattth132013aa50d.jpg

Perhaps he is too busy at weekends etc to go to games?

I know he coaches at some clubs, united included

Used to train with him at Livingwell (anyone remember that) 20 years ago maybe.

He was a decent sort.

And Kenderis who won the gold when Darren got the silver was later exposed as a drug cheat.

Olympic Gold medallist in my book - doesn't get any better than that

cyclops said:
hahaha.....piss funny!<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:53 pm --<br /><br />
cantona01 said:
Perhaps he is too busy at weekends etc to go to games?

I know he coaches at some clubs, united included
balls.....he just can't be arsed, and knows full well that the Rags are the most covered football team on tv over the last 20 years, so very, very, very easy to follow them from an armchair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.