Darren Fletcher

I know it's not a popular thing to say but his goal in the 6-1 was likely the best of the day. Always came across a good lad and better than that sideshow he plays for. Best of luck Darren.

Fletcher will have agonised over whether to have this op or not, I was offered it but chose to try and live with meds controlling it as much as u can....I really feel for him and wish him all the best

Pigeonho said:
Billy Blue Bollox said:
He's a rag ffs
Ah, on the first page a numpty posted this, as expected.
It doesn't matter who he 'is', football goes out when it's stuff like this. Horrible disease by all accounts. Hope he gets his career back on track, which i'm sure he will.

I agree. Good luck to him. Wouldn't wish this on anyone, including rags :), hope he makes a full recovery. Naturally I wish him all the worst when he plays us. [in a football sense].

manchester blue said:
Pigeonho said:
Billy Blue Bollox said:
He's a rag ffs
Ah, on the first page a numpty posted this, as expected.
It doesn't matter who he 'is', football goes out when it's stuff like this. Horrible disease by all accounts. Hope he gets his career back on track, which i'm sure he will.

I agree. Good luck to him. Wouldn't wish this on anyone, including rags :), hope he makes a full recovery. Naturally I wish him all the worst when he plays us. [in a football sense].
Course, that goes without saying as that's where football should and only come into it. I see 'Billy Big Bollox' didn't post after his pathetic attempt at being a super-blue. Probably had his iPad took off him and then tucked up nice and tight with a water bottle.

Wish him a quick recovery but these posts making him out to be a saint make me sick - he's a wanker of te highest order and this illness doesnt change my perception of him.

'alright for a rag' wtf??

mansour's tow ropes said:
Wish him a quick recovery but these posts making him out to be a saint make me sick - he's a wanker of te highest order and this illness doesnt change my perception of him.

Who's making out to be a saint? Have you met him? He might be one of the nicest people you could meet. Are you immature enough to label someone a 'wanker of the highest order', simply because he plays for the rivals of the club you support?

mansour's tow ropes said:

Edited as was a bad thing to post

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.