Darren Fletcher

All the best to him and I hope he over comes it or at least gets it under control, my mum suffers with chrones disease and have seen first hand how debilitating and humiliating the condition can be, he is a human first then a rag.

Shame on the posters wishing him ill fortune, I hope you never suffer with an equally horrible illness.

Drewmanc said:
All the best to him and I hope he over comes it or at least gets it under control, my mum suffers with chrones disease and have seen first hand how debilitating and humiliating the condition can be, he is a human first then a rag.

Shame on the posters wishing him ill fortune, I hope you never suffer with an equally horrible illness.
I'd say that those who made foolish posts would now want to retact those comments.

Drewmanc said:

A mate of mine lost 5 years of his twenties fighting it.4 major op's,died on the table a couple of times.Absolutely horrific disease.Your mam has my sympathies,on the bright side my pal has never been better the last few years but the fear he has of it returning is nasty.

He might play for scum but he is a professional and gets on with the game and has respect

Ok he shouldnt reacted angry towards richards in that video when both were fighting for the ball

The likes of Gary Neville, Roy Keane (The worst), Van Nistelrooy, Ronaldo, Rooney and Ferdinand were all arrogant and hot headed with no manners and those players made them more hated then they already are. The reason I think keane was the worse because he ended Haalands career with a thuggish tackle and he admitted he did it on purpose he should have been on trial for assault with intent to injure

I wish darren fletcher good luck in his recovery

lost my uncle a few years back to crohn's disease, and wouldnt wish this on anyone, hope he makes a full recovery. And Rag or not, hes a human first.........Wio however

A few of my family members suffer from digestive system disorders ranging from IBS to Colitis and Crohns so I know how much it can mess people up in their day to day lives.

I didn't think he'd play again tbh so when I saw he'd made a return I was really pleased for him. Sad but not surprising that he's back out again as there's no cure and flare ups can happen anytime. I wish him all the best in his recovery.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.