Darts walk on girls chalked off.

This is where we disagree.

The world is currently gripped by a narrative that women are being abused by men in all corners of society and on a mass scale with any story being reported as some form of sexual assault or abuse.

Im sure there is a lot of truth in some claims and the perpetrators need to be brought to justice but we are at the point where men and women won't be able to be in the same room for fear of someone taking offence at something and a story emerging of alleged misbehaviour and for me, that's not right and it actually demeans real abuse and criminal activity.

It's almost become hysterical imo and given that and the importance of social media in life these days, especially commercially where a bad story can literally break a company, instead of common sense we are now seeing a stance were political correctness has gone mad and as i've said, i dont for a second think it will actually help real victims out there and instead, it panders to a few that want to use it as a vessel to further their own political aims.

It will weaken the position of real victims in my opinion.

NFL, that's sports entertainment rather than competitive sport so the walk on girls obviously go down well ( no pun intended) in that environment.
Anyway that's Yank culture and I was referring to sport in Britain.

There's only one company that shows Sports Entertainment, brother

tumblr_nl0r01etPf1srbyoyo2_250.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.