Dave,s Insanity Sauce

fallowfieldflyer

Last night at work someone gave me "DAVE,s INSANITY SAUCE" to try.
Never tasted anything as hot in my life.If you like trying hot things try this,chuffin hilarious to watch people react.
Apparently they put half a teaspoon in a curry they made and no one could eat it,they had chip buttys instead.

Ex Mrs bought me this once as I do like my hot sauces but a work mate went to the states last year and brought me back this sauce called "da bomb" which is even worse ! Just one drop added to a mild chilli or curry will knock your socks off. Deffo not to be consumed "neat'.

FORZA CITY said:
Ex Mrs bought me this once as I do like my hot sauces but a work mate went to the states last year and brought me back this sauce called "da bomb" which is even worse ! Just one drop added to a mild chilli or curry will knock your socks off. Deffo not to be consumed "neat'.

When I saw this thread, I had to pop on and mention Da Bomb. I work for a store that sells several different hot sauces, and Da Bomb is by far the hottest one that we sell.

I made a a chilli a few weeks back, with the new daves ghost chilli one. Oh my days it tasted hotter than the sun, as if that wasn't bad enough, two hours later I literally had to run for the bog. Once there what can only described as molten lava, started to spew out from my poor little bum hole, I swear I'd probably rather have been passing razor blades. It actually felt like it would dissolve the toilet bowl, I was tempted to bolt into the back garden, and start dragging my arse around on the grass like a dog to cool it down. Don't think the neighbours would have approved though. ;0)

der bomber28 said:
I made a a chilli a few weeks back, with the new daves ghost chilli one. Oh my days it tasted hotter than the sun, as if that wasn't bad enough, two hours later I literally had to run for the bog. Once there what can only described as molten lava, started to spew out from my poor little bum hole, I swear I'd probably rather have been passing razor blades. It actually felt like it would dissolve the toilet bowl, I was tempted to bolt into the back garden, and start dragging my arse around on the grass like a dog to cool it down. Don't think the neighbours would have approved though. ;0)

tried some of that ghost pepper put a road through me

der bomber28 said:

You paint a great picture with words... Got to clean the floor spat my tea on it! c**t!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.