David Answers Tweets

They should have got him a nice Bakewell tart from a bakery, not one of those mass-produced jobbies. SACK THE BOARD.

CityChick said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Boring questions, fucking shampoo - would have liked to know a) how is his english coming on b) who are his mates in the dressing room c) has he met a nice Mancunian catholic girl yet d) does he give a reach around...

hello :) *waves at david*
*unzips*

sibs50phead said:
Meddler said:
Good job his football is more exciting than his answers

I know very disappointing really

Thought it was ok. He came across as intelligent, and looked happy to be doing it, which is more than can be said for Joe's effort.

All this talk of getting in queues (so used to the ticket office are you?) i am not getting in it until i know whether he gives a reach around... i imagine he does from his comment he gets as much satifaction setting someone up as scoring himself ;-)

I reckon the Edin fans would have a rougher time from the Bosnian Beast

All this talk of getting in queues (so used to the ticket office are you?) i am not getting in it until i know whether he gives a reach around... i imagine he does from his comment he gets as much satifaction setting someone up as scoring himself ;-)

fingers crossed ;)

loved his reaction to the tart, now to find him a nice mancunian one to help him settle down/shackle him to manchester

CityChick said:

fingers crossed ;)

pics............

Josh Blue said:
CityChick said:

fingers crossed ;)

pics............

Only said i reckon... he may prove to be a caring and thoughtful lover, i just dont know... Citychick certainly seems to want it rough though

CityChick, don't worry I will let you know how it goes if I have the energy left to type ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.