David Beckham .....wtf

doomuk said:
heatonmoorblue said:
Could provide some decent cover for us and his delivery is always top notch, the sort that santa cruz and adebayor would thrive off.

Im going to say this how im thinking it in my head..........

FUCK................OFF

Yup, thats about right.

I fail to see what it was i said that was so offensive. Could beckham provide COVER for some of our players? I'm not saying he should play instead of swp i am saying he could be used in a situation where someone is injured. He can also cross the ball a lot better than any of our players and we happen to have signed santa cruz and adebayor who are 2 players who are pretty good in the air. I imagine you are the sort who booed schmeical, cole and probably will boo tevez.

steveo0815 said:
Only if we do a direct swap using ben haim
How dare you!!! I have a role for TBH and one that is very worthwhile, everytime Fat Sam phones up asking for him, telling him to go fuck himself for the next 2 years, money well spent!

In fairness, if we signed Beckham it would sell an awful lot of shirts to plastics. Also if FIFA bring in a rule where you could bring on a sub just to take free kicks (and go off again) he'd be ideal.

you have to draw the line somewhere - Beckham / Nevilles, Keane.

I never want to se any of these and there are more at our club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.