David Beckham

Freestyler

Can anyone actually tell me please what his role at the WC was?

he just sat their in his stupid suite moaning and shouting at the ref, he's probably just been paid a stupid amount of money to do absolutely sod all.

not like i'm bothered, i would just like to know what his role actually was.

if he get's paid to sit there and clap the players, do you reckon shiek will employ us all next season to do it.

Dunno, and I'm not blaming him in any way for this disastrous WC, but his presence there is symptomatic if what has been wrong with English national football for years.

fergiescum sent him to make sure shrek doesn't walk off the pitch. he might want to defect.

Money and publicity for the FA, can't be any other reason.

Oh and he's a YES man, the FA's lapdog, like a fair few others.

I don't know what he was doing there , i doubt if he did himself ........

but i hope the whole team feel as depressed as most of us do tonite ..... in front of the watching world we were totally outplayed.

Capello's strategy translator:

Capello: dica Rooney di andare in profondità e girare le sue protezioni quando Milner gli passa la sfera. Dica Barry di fingere i suoi funzionamenti.

Beckham to squad: Rooney, the boss says you need to go missing. Barry, turn the gear down a few notches.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.