David Beckham

The media are already wanking themselves crazy over spuds this season, if they get Becks to go play for em i reckon the media will just have one big mega orgasm over 'em. They'll be untouchable and free from any criticism everything Spuds and Twitcher do will be hailed as nothing short of god like.

One self-promoting style over substance tosser playing for a cockney spiv.

Sounds about right to me.

One question-if Beckham really wanted to play in the PL again so much-why did he wait until he was finished as a top player?
He wouldn't go to Everton when he had the chance,or Spuds pre-arry-too much like hard work.He might actually fail.

It's all a marriage of media convenience.
He'll come off the subs bench,play a few Hollywood balls,take a corner,trot around and pick up any reflective glory going by actually doing very little...and get prasied to heaven for it.Saint David.
Meanwhile,arry gets all the praise for pulling off yet another "masterstroke" and the Beckham myth grows even bigger.
Lineker,Lawrenson,talkshit etc. go into wankfest overdrive, and Beckham finally gets his Knighthood for "services to the two clubs loved the most by the London media."

Shameless Self promotion, by the two undisputed kings of self promotion and media manipulation.

Sickening.

RBmk2 said:

One question-if Beckham really wanted to play in the PL again so much-why did he wait until he was finished as a top player?
He wouldn't go to Everton when he had the chance,or Spuds pre-arry-too much like hard work.He might actually fail.

He'll come off the subs bench,play a few Hollywood balls,take a corner,trot around and pick up any reflective glory going by actually doing very little...and get prasied to heaven for it.Saint David.
Meanwhile,arry gets all the praise for pulling off yet another "masterstroke" and the Beckham myth grows even bigger.
Lineker,Lawrenson,talkshit etc. go into wankfest overdrive, and Beckham finally gets his Knighthood for "services to the two clubs loved the most by the London media."

Shameless Self promotion, by the two undisputed kings of self promotion and media manipulation.

Sickening.

Wonderful post. Watch them present him on the day they play the rags as well so he can get an ovation from all 4 corners of the cockney-filled ground. It's a shame he'll have fucked off by the time we play them, we'd have given him dogs abuse and torn him a new arsehole. If Super Mario got under Totti's skin I'd love to see what he'd have made of Beckham.

As somebody who actually watched Beckham at AC Milan before his injury, all he does now is gets the ball in deep in his own half on the right and pings an aimless long ball to the opposite wing. If he gets the ball in the opposition half he dribbles backwards or over hits a cross.

Hes a complete liability but he sells shirts.

RBmk2 said:

Sickening.
Kind of reminds me of the Shrek goal today. After Months of shocking play and little to get excited about the verbal Roney blow job was in full effect.

el_genio said:
RBmk2 said:

Sickening.
Kind of reminds me of the Shrek goal today. After Months of shocking play and little to get excited about the verbal Roney blow job was in full effect.

and how

they really should be ashamed of themselves the tarts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.