David Beckham

See he's whored myself out again to the highest bidder for the Euros

This time he's the ambassador for Chinese retailer AliExpress( no me neither) to be their representative for the tournament
They are part of the alibaba group, giants in retail and e commerce.
That flute knows what he is doing alright.

See he's whored myself out again to the highest bidder for the Euros

This time he's the ambassador for Chinese retailer AliExpress( no me neither) to be their representative for the tournament.

Does he really need anymore money or do he do this shit to desperately try to keep relevant?
How exactly are AliExpress (a Chinese retailer) being represented at a European football tournament being held in Germany?

It would be nice to have money, but I would rather have what I have, reasonable intelligence and an education: something this man will never ever have.

Imagine not being able to appreciate a really good book, one of the classics like 'Oliver Twist,' 'Moby Dick,' or arguably the funniest book ever written, 'Three Men in a Boat.' Imagine thinking King Henry's 16th century flagship was called 'The Jolly Roger.'

Any one of us could win the lottery and be a multi-millionaire overnight, but nobody can stop being a dribbling cabbage overnight.

(Anyway, quick change of subject: I've just listened again to that beautiful sax solo at the end of Hazel O'Connor's 'Will You.' The lady is not well, apparently.)

It would be nice to have money, but I would rather have what I have, reasonable intelligence and an education: something this man will never ever have.

Imagine not being able to appreciate a really good book, one of the classics like 'Oliver Twist,' 'Moby Dick,' or arguably the funniest book ever written, 'Three Men in a Boat.' Imagine thinking King Henry's 16th century flagship was called 'The Jolly Roger.'

Any one of us could win the lottery and be a multi-millionaire overnight, but nobody can stop being a dribbling cabbage overnight.

(Anyway, quick change of subject: I've just listened again to that beautiful sax solo at the end of Hazel O'Connor's 'Will You.' The lady is not well, apparently.)
Tune

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.