David Beckham

Oh please, have you read what you posted ?
They didn't find ANY evidence but the effect on the victims was profound !!!
The person who LIED was sent to prison. People, decent people, died before their names were cleared. It is a total stain on our society that people were desperate to believe the allegations just because it involved politicians.
OK you win , there are non so blind as those who don't want to see.

See he's whored myself out again to the highest bidder for the Euros

This time he's the ambassador for Chinese retailer AliExpress( no me neither) to be their representative for the tournament.

Does he really need anymore money or do he do this shit to desperately try to keep relevant?

This time he's the ambassador for Chinese retailer AliExpress( no me neither) to be their representative for the tournament.

Does he really need anymore money or do he do this shit to desperately try to keep relevant?
He was over in Malaysia a couple of months ago to open a new mall. I don't know why he can even be arsed. He presumably signs a massive sponsorship deal that happens to include a number of public appearances.

He was over in Malaysia a couple of months ago to open a new mall. I don't know why he can even be arsed. He presumably signs a massive sponsorship deal that happens to include a number of public appearances.
Never heard of AliExpress before. They seem to be the Asian version of Amazon. They are also under investigation from The EU Commission for selling fake medicines online.

Never heard of AliExpress before. They seem to be the Asian version of Amazon. They are also under investigation from The EU Commission for selling fake medicines online.
You mean they are associated with more than one dope??

He loves the limelight, the adoration of millions of stupids, and a good story in the media.

He's too stupid to be a pundit even though the bar is extremely low and needs to get out the house in case his wife starts singing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.