David Fecking Gold

Nothing wrong with that, it's the same difference when the working class family across the road get the new conservatory and invite everyone from the estate to come around and have a look at it.

if I had his money I wouldn't even be in this country,I would of fucked off a long time ago so credit to the man.

Media whore and total rent a quote... my old man always said to me, you never hear from a good chairman, after all you pay a manager to do all that rubbish (ie talk to the media)...

Gold and Sullivan are strokers of the highest order and proof money cant buy you class...

rickmcfc said:
Hate this twat with a passion. Just been on Sky Sports News now being interviewed about West Hams fixtures. There he is sat in his mansion with a helicopter parked in his back garden and a golf hole on display. What a arrogant snob.

Haha I knew I wouldn't be the first to post it on here. Even got a whole thread.

What a cock. Does he think pulling shit like that makes him look good?

There'll be fireworks if Gold & Sullivan try and excessively interfere in Allardyce's business like they did with Grant or Zola.

mcmanus said:
He had his house on a TV prog called 'I own Britains best home' well lets say money can't buy class. It looked like Ron Atkinson had been the interior designer.

Is the smut peddler the guy who says our owner had no class? YCMIU

He had the house built from scratch, he was looking for a stately home but was being put off by the huge sums of money wanted, £20m+, so he bought the land and built it from scratch, £7m.

The Pink Panther said:
When we were on the piss at Wembley and he stopped at traffic lights outside the pub in his roller, number pale "6OLD" and everyone was chanting "going down, going down, going down"

outside the greyhound this was. Nice wheels.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.