David Fecking Gold

rickmcfc said:
Hate this twat with a passion. Just been on Sky Sports News now being interviewed about West Hams fixtures. There he is sat in his mansion with a helicopter parked in his back garden and a golf hole on display. What a arrogant snob.
Fuck it, if I had his money i would be sitting right where he is.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Im confused what should he have done? Brought a council flat in the east end smeer crap on the walls and then have an interview

What a snob for being a multi millionaire and buying nice stuff with his money

No but he could have the interview in an office or in an enclosed room, it's a bit classless tbh if he feels he needs to flaunt his toys like that.

lancs blue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Im confused what should he have done? Brought a council flat in the east end smeer crap on the walls and then have an interview

No but he could have the interview in an office or in an enclosed room, it's a bit classless tbh if he feels he needs to flaunt his toys like that.

Would be trouble if our Sheikh tried summat similar..

"Where are you?"

Over here, behind the yacht and next to my private jets..Try to go round that pile of cars there in front of the camera. I´ve never got round to cleaning the mess up..I must build a new palace but I hate to move LOL"

Bluemoon115 said:
Rich person has rich people things shocker.

Listen pal, Im sorry if you are not happy with your lot. And I hope you become rich and are able to show off loads of things to poorer people.

The point about the helicopter is that the bloke can not be seen on t.v. without the bloody thing in view. We all know he's got it, so why does he have to have it on show all the time? They've even started taking the piss out of the chopper on the radio. Naff, naff, naff.

lancs blue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

I'm sure someone would've found a problem with his expensive suit.

airwolf.jpg

could it be?

Mike N said:
Bluemoon115 said:

Listen pal, Im sorry if you are not happy with your lot.

Wow, I'm impressed that you can tell that about Bluemoon115 from such an innocuous comment. Was it the fact that his comment suggests that he is completely unthreatened and unconcerned by another man's wealth that led you to the conclusion that he is not happy with his lot?...erm pal.

Lancet Fluke said:
Mike N said:
Bluemoon115 said:

Listen pal, Im sorry if you are not happy with your lot.

Wow, I'm impressed that you can tell that about Bluemoon115 from such an innocuous comment. Was it the fact that his comment suggests that he is completely unthreatened and unconcerned by another man's wealth that led you to the conclusion that he is not happy with his lot?...erm pal.

Smart.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.