David Icke

Since this thread i have took it upon myself to read and watch more clips on consipracy theories
I have had some cracking laughs, one guy who i will post on here is obbsesed with Halios the sun god.
Some people can see things that just are not there but post videos to prove there point but all it does is make them look like nob heads
Some people have good points and then you have David Icke, this is a man that can talk for hours and literally not make 1 single point. I have watched so much stuff and my conclusion is that the man is a giant whopper with fries.

This bloke is sandwiches short of a picnic
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgy8Q5jRxDA&feature=related[/youtube]

denislawsbackheel said:
buzzer1 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Also the British police have no right to enter US soil either and if they wanted to look would have asked the MP's to look inside

Surely it's our soil though, unless it's that gateway that we have been talking about and THAT other world.

Nope, it is US property and is treated as if it was on US soil.

-- Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:50 pm --

buzzer1 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Also the British police have no right to enter US soil either and if they wanted to look would have asked the MP's to look inside

Surely it's our soil though, unless it's that gateway that we have been talking about and THAT other world.

Nope, it is US property and is treated as if it was on US soil.

Thanks for clearing that up Dennis.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.